[BlueOnyx:25442] Re: Instagram blocks

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Sat May 21 18:21:02 -05 2022

On 5/21/2022 11:08 AM, Michael Stauber wrote:
> Hi Meaulnes,
>
>> Looking at the GUI again, there is the [√]Milter-Greylist
>> [√]Milter-GeoIP [√]SpamAssassin [√]Clam AV page where those four
>> services can be turned off — what I did.
>

> If all that is turned off, then there is nothing AV-SPAM related in
> the way which could prevent email delivery.
>
> So you should be able to receive these emails.

If I missed this in a previous message in the thread, please accept my
apology.  However, if you have enabled any RBL / blacklists in the GUI
(outside of AV Spam, at Server Management > Network Services > Email >
Blacklisting) then it's possible that the message could be coming from
an IP address or block that is being blacklisted by one of the lists you
have configured.

What I might suggest is watching the maillog at CLI with this command:

# tail -f /var/log/maillog

Then make your Instagram password reset request and see if you notice
any activity that might indicate an attempt to send, or a cause for
rejection.   If your server is the cause for the issue, then it will be
noted in the log.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services