[BlueOnyx:25697] Re: BlueOnyx 5211R development - progress report (almost there!)

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Nov 17 10:04:55 -05 2022

Hi Ernie,

> sounds like you have been having fun.

Yeah, it's quite a good feeling when the light at the end of the tunnel
for once isn't an oncoming train. :o)

Three months ago I looked at a "naked" CodeIgniter 4 install and slowly
progressed from "WTF is this?" and "I don't know where to start!" to "I
think I got this!". When I finally wrapped it up and there was nothing
else to do? That felt great.

> Are you incorporating the AlmaLinux 9.1 update which was released today?

Oh yes. I already upgraded the build-box to AlmaLinux 9.1. No issues.
It's actually pretty good timing, as it would have sucked doing an 5211R
ISO with Alma 9.0 now and then shortly afterwards having to do it all
over again for 9.1.