[BlueOnyx:25702] Re: BlueOnyx 5211R Released

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Tue Nov 22 09:15:29 -05 2022

On 11/21/2022 11:59 PM, Michael Stauber wrote:

> - Mailman functionality has been removed until a suitable EL9 Mailman
>   RPM surfaces

<SNIP>

> Now what if we port this back to BlueOnyx 5210R as well?

I'm looking forward to this.   As excited as I am about the benefits of
5211R, we have enough customers reliant upon Mailman implementation as
to make migration a non-starter.   Perhaps I should clarify that to
"mailing list" rather than Mailman proper. The easiest path forward
(from our users' perspective) would be to keep Mailman running, but if
there were a migration path from Mailman to some other application
having similar functionality, that would be an option as well.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services