[BlueOnyx:25720] Re: BlueOnyx 5211R Released

Rickard Osser rickard.osser at bluapp.com
Wed Nov 23 06:59:12 -05 2022

Hi Michael!

Here is the link:

https://nextcloud.brosoft.net/index.php/s/p6wDqyCwRijcj28

It's for RockyLinux 9.0 with BlueOnyx 5211R.

It learned my local network dns-name, I'll fix that in the next
version, just be aware when setting FQDN on the machine and in BO.

BTW, I don't think host-redirect is a good idea on admserv.
If I set up a machine for testing internally I won't add it to a public
DNS.
Doing redirection then is really annoying. Maybe add it as an option
that isn't default and when a host is published
turn it on as an option?

Best regards,
Rickard

--