[BlueOnyx:25735] Re: New 5211R service Unavailable

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Nov 24 12:02:44 -05 2022

Hi Keith,

> Once again you knew the answers

Very well.

> after a reboot I had to run that again to access the admin side again
>
> status shows a failed state
>
> systemctl status admserv-php-fpm.service
> × admserv-php-fpm.service - AdmServ PHP FastCGI Process Manager
>       Loaded: loaded (/usr/lib/systemd/system/admserv-php-fpm.service;
> enabled; vendor preset: disabled)
>       Active: failed (Result: exit-code) since Thu 2022-11-24 11:20:12 EST;
> 2min 4s ago
>     Main PID: 3049 (code=exited, status=70)
>          CPU: 60ms

It's strange that "admserv-php-fpm" failed to come up again on its own
after the reboot. After all: Now that you installed the missing
dependencies it should have nothing to complain about.

Is there anything out of the ordinary reported in
/var/log/admserv/php-fpm_error.log that coincides with the time of the
reboot?