[BlueOnyx:25741] Re: New 5211R service Unavailable

Ernie ernie at info.eis.net.au
Fri Nov 25 06:12:29 -05 2022

Actually I was not quite right.

/home/solarspeed/admserv-php/sbin/php-fpm -c /etc/admserv/php.ini -y /etc/admserv/php-fpm/php-fpm.conf
actually starts the admserv php-fpm and the sock appears in /run/php-fpm/

The error I quoted in the adm_error log was from the boot process.

the boot.log has many FAILED.

	[FAILED] Failed to start One-time temporary TLS key generation for admserv.service.
	[FAILED] Failed to start AdmServ PHP FastCGI Process Manager.
	[FAILED] Failed to start The PHP FastCGI Process Manager.
	[FAILED] Failed to start AdmServ PHP FastCGI Process Manager.
	[FAILED] Failed to start AdmServ PHP FastCGI Process Manager.
	[FAILED] Failed to start The PHP FastCGI Process Manager.
	[FAILED] Failed to start AdmServ PHP FastCGI Process Manager.
	[FAILED] Failed to start The PHP FastCGI Process Manager.
	[FAILED] Failed to start The Apache HTTP Server.