[BlueOnyx:25648] Re: BlueOnyx 5211R development - progress report

Dave Park dave at nonstickglue.com
Thu Oct 13 15:03:23 -05 2022

Patreon -> Paypal -> buy stuff direct or pay for services direct with
paypal. ;)

For someone doing what you do, having a fairly reliable residual income is
really nice to depend upon. I don't know if your business is a full on
business or a hobby business, but a lot of hobby businesses do a lot better
when they have a patreon.

Either way, as a long time user since the pre-Sun days (I have dozens of
Raq3/4/4i) it's nice to have them all switched off and be using a CM4 Pi
board with PCIe SSD in a Raq 4i case. I just want to work out a way to make
it run the original buttons and display and I'd release the hardware (I do
PCB design for a living)

Dave