[BlueOnyx:25657] Re: Head scratcher - migrated email server

Larry Smith lesmith at ecsis.net
Fri Oct 14 15:09:09 -05 2022

Colin,

  In your log snippet I notice you are using your full email address.
Am I to assume your test of logging into the GUI also used your
full email address or did you just use your username.

Have you tested email using only your username for authentication?

Reason I ask is because my 5210R systems show
>#auth_username_format = %Lu
as the default with lowercases the username but leaves the domain
name intact.

--
Larry Smith
lesmith at ecsis.net