[BlueOnyx:25602] Admin interface oddity on 5210R

Raymond Richmond raymond.richmond at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 13:59:36 -05 2022

I'm seeing similar behaviors in both Site Management and Server Management
where changes I am trying to submit look like they are processing then just
do nothing.  e.g. trying to change the IP on a vsite  just exits and the
config is unchanged.  I haven't seen anything specific in the logs I've
looked at to indicate what is going on there.

Similarly when I try to change server-wide web settings (Update
AllowOverride in this case) the same thing happens, it doesn't matter if I
check or uncheck a box the change doesn't apply.

Anything other than /var/log/messages I should be looking at for hints?
Raymond Richmond
Omnia Mutantur, Nihil Interit