[BlueOnyx:25618] Re: Mail server problem with Outlook

Larry Smith lesmith at ecsis.net
Tue Sep 20 10:16:40 -05 2022

Darren,

  On a 5208R box you would edit the /etc/dovecot/10-auth.conf
file and uncomment (remove leading #) from

#auth_username_format = %Lu

and change that line to read

#auth_username_format = %Ln

Note the ending n versus u.  This drops the domain from
a login that has user at domain format.

Save and then restart dovecot.

--
Larry Smith