[BlueOnyx:25620] Re: Mail server problem with Outlook

Michael Aronoff maronoff at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 10:41:46 -05 2022

Darren wrote:
 > newer versions of Outlook which do not allow the user to modify the
username

Microsoft is horrible but they have simply moved and hidden the correct
screen for this. It is easy to do when you know where to look.

Close Outlook and go to the Control Panel and Look for Mail. It should
say "Mail (Microsoft Outlook)" but the part in the parentheses can
changer depending on you version of Office. Open that and then click on
email accounts. When you go to edit (or add a new) account from that
screen it will give you all the full options Office used to show and you
will be able to change the username.

I hope that helps.

Thanks,
M Aronoff Out – maronoff at gmail.com

I'm a great believer in luck, and I find
the harder I work the more I have of it.
   - Thomas Jefferson