[BlueOnyx:26076] Re: Nightly logrotate errors

Juerg Sommer jsommer at emailto.ch
Wed Apr 5 13:57:02 -05 2023

Hi Florian

> Running /usr/sausalito/sbin/update_vsite_logrotate.pl did not make a difference in my case.

Thanks for your Update. Can you check the file

/etc/logrotate.d/site10

There's a line:

su SITE10-logs site10
(3 times)

Here should be always the same number as in filename. I think, there is
SITE78-logs and site78 on your server. Can you confirm that? If you
change the file manually, the error should be gone, but I don't know if
there are other files with different IDs. We wait for feedback from
Michael about this.

BTW: Which version of BlueOnyx are you using? In your post you write
about /etc/cron.daily/logrotate. In 5211R (CentOS 9.x) logrotate is a
systemd timer, so I think you'r using 5210R (oder 5209R). Correct?

Thanks for confirming the file content, that the file and it's content
doesn't match. This will help Michael.

Regards,
Juerg