[BlueOnyx:26096] Re: Best way to have users securely fetch and send e-mail

Taco Scargo taco at blueonyx.nl
Mon Apr 10 11:32:49 -05 2023

Hahaha, I feel so stupid. The functionality is actually present already in BlueOnyx for Dovecot. (/etc/dovecot/conf.sni.d)
Don’t know how long already, but this is good to know, I now only need to add the mail subdomain to all vhosts and regenerate the LE certificates.

Remaining task is the sendmail submission… It seems that one only supports the main server certificate.
But maybe the switch to Postfix on 5211R can fix that.

At least the Dovecot version in 5211R supports submission too, so switching to Dovecot for submission would be an option.

Checking Postfix now … (sorry for spamming)