[BlueOnyx:26143] Re: BlueOnyx 5211R: Two-Factor-Auth (2FA)

Taco Scargo taco at blueonyx.nl
Fri Apr 21 02:38:07 -05 2023

Hi Michael,

This is great, well done! Are you planning to add 2FA to the BlueOnyx UI access too?

While you are making changes to the SSH authentication and config, would you be so kind to change an option to:
Server Management -> Network Services -> Shell & FTP

Here you have a tickbox to enable SSH Root Login by setting "PermitRootLogin yes” in /etc/ssh/sshd_config.

Can you change this from a tickbox to a select box and add an option to set "PermitRootLogin without-password” to have only root access using public key?

Thanks,

Taco