[BlueOnyx:26155] Re: SNI

Colin Jack colin at mainline.co.uk
Tue Apr 25 09:43:56 -05 2023

Ignore this! <red face> ...

Responded to wrong post!

________

Hi Larry,

Shows the site name e.g.:

# Entries for all Vsites on IP addresses of this server:
192.168.10.147 www.fullaspect.co.uk www
192.168.10.147 www.buryphysio.co.uk www
192.168.10.147 www.safeglide.co.uk www
192.168.10.147 www.ecocooling.fr www

Colin

On 25/04/2023, 15:35, "Blueonyx on behalf of Larry Smith" <blueonyx-bounces at mail.blueonyx.it <mailto:blueonyx-bounces at mail.blueonyx.it> <mailto:blueonyx-bounces at mail.blueonyx.it <mailto:blueonyx-bounces at mail.blueonyx.it>> on behalf of lesmith at ecsis.net <mailto:lesmith at ecsis.net> <mailto:lesmith at ecsis.net <mailto:lesmith at ecsis.net>>> wrote:

Just curiousity more than anything but what does
your /etc/hosts file say the name is for each IP on the box?

--
Larry Smith