[BlueOnyx:26406] Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Mailproblems, the saga continues

Ceelie, Arie (VodafoneZiggo) arie.ceelie at vodafoneziggo.com
Wed Aug 9 00:36:15 -05 2023

Hi Michael,

Thanx. I checked the DNS records, they all seem to be Hunky Dory.
Real problem with Gmail seems to lay in the name I use for the server and the missing of the certificate. I tried generating an new certificate but it keeps saying the vsite is missing.
Alas I lack the time to dive into it right now.
Regards,

Arie

>Here is a little guide that explains how email is handled on BlueOnyx:
>https://www.blueonyx.it/dns-for-email
>In general: The server itself has a name and for that name you need a DNS A record and DNS MX record. Plus a reverse record.

C2 VodafoneZiggo Internal