[BlueOnyx:26408] Re: PHP-FPM 8.1

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Wed Aug 9 10:23:59 -05 2023

Hi Robert,

> We have the PHP package from Solarspeed. The php-fpm-8.1 won't start
> claiming the port 9011 already in use but I find the site11.conf in the
> /etc/php-fpm-8.0.d/ directory. There are only two other sites in the 8.1
> conf directory and both respond with Service unavailable. See output
> below, how could I resolve without reboot? ...

For each Vsite PHP-FPM pool we need a port to bind them to. These ports
may only be assigned once and the mechanism that assigns them usually
works quite well.

Please check with "netstat -tupan|grep LISTEN" to see which
service/process is holding port 9011 open. Based on the results you can
try to restart that particular service and see if it fixes the issue.

If not: Open a "Support Request" via the GUI and make sure to tick
"Allow access" and I'll sort it out for you.