[BlueOnyx:26622] PHP setting override

Robert Fitzpatrick robert at webtent.org
Sat Dec 2 09:01:53 -05 2023

I tried to create an ini file in a vsite php.d directory on a 5209R
server, but can't seem to get it to apply...

[root at www5 site28]# pwd
/home/.sites/43/site28
[root at www5 site28]# cat php.d/waf.ini
php_value auto_prepend_file /home/.sites/43/site28/web/wordfence-waf.php

I applied by saving the web settings in the GUI. I tried php_admin_value
as well, but the value continues to show the auto_prepend_value from
this file:

/etc/php-fpm-8.1.d/site28.conf

I even tried to add the same line in the .htaccess file of the vsite
with the same results. How can I override that setting?

--
Thanks, Robert