[BlueOnyx:26654] Re: URL_fopen setting not taking effect on 5210R?

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Mon Dec 11 15:19:07 -05 2023

Hi Michael,

>> [root at server wwwroot]# cat php.ini | grep allow_url
>> allow_url_fopen = Off
>> allow_url_include = Off
>
> That is indeed weird. And the GUI says both values are set to "On" for
> that Vsite in question? Because this is configured on a per Vsite
> level, not globally. The global settings are just acting as defaults
> for new Vsites or are used for Cronjobs.

Yes, you're correct.   The GUI shows both values are "On".

Annnnnd.... this was a fire drill.

The client has 2 domains on the server which are extremely similar and
listed one next to the other in the GUI.  I had been clicking on the
wrong one in the GUI.    Modifying the settings in the correct VSITE has
the expected result.

False alarm.  Mea culpa.

--
Chris Gebhardt