[BlueOnyx:26657] Re: jquery warning

Taco Scargo taco at blueonyx.nl
Tue Dec 12 09:19:58 -05 2023

Hi Tobias,

As far as I know BlueOnyx doe not use jQuery 1.7.2 anywhere.
There is some use of jQuery in the BlueOnyx UI (including apps like phpMyAdmin), but they have different (newer) version numbers.

Can you share which location was identified and how you are sure it is not the website content?

Best regards,

Taco