[BlueOnyx:26670] Re: Web Site with URL /login

oldcabin webmaster webmasterw117 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 15:00:23 -05 2023

I would love to see a way that the bx login url  could be changed to
something that is not admin since every hacker has admin in their bag of
tricks.

Maybe have it be admin by default but if we want to change that to
something like admin5764 give us the option to edit?

Just tossing it out there.

Happy Friday
--tum