[BlueOnyx:26681] Re: Web Site with URL /login

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Wed Dec 20 12:29:10 -05 2023

Hi Taco,

> I have done that before, but the only issue I have is that the current
> UI does not use relative links, but forces the servers’ hostname + port
> number.
>
> That is why I asked Michael to see if is it feasible for the new UI to
> not do that :)

Yeah, that's something I'll have to check out. Like said: CodeIgniter 4
has a hard wired FQDN in the config as well as the port (if it's
non-standard). Between that and the mod_proxy there might be som issues,
but that can probably be solved. I look into it in January when I'm back
in the office.

--
With best regards,