[BlueOnyx:25959] Re: SNI

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Tue Feb 7 22:15:32 -05 2023

Hi Darren,

> We also appear to be experiencing the same issue - dovecot and postfix don't want to use any cert other than the servers hostname (which I generated with lets encrypt).
> Looking at the dovecot config, conf.sni.d directory is empty aside from the 00-readme.conf.
>
> This is brand new 5211r installation.
Many thanks for letting me know. It was indeed a systemic issue and I
just published an updated base-email-* to the 5211R YUM repositories
which fix the issue.

When you next create or modify the SSL settings for a Vsite (creating a
new LE cert, import a cert or simply flip SSL off and back on again)
it'll walk through all Vsites and will create the proper SNI
configuration for all Vsites that have valid SSL certs.