[BlueOnyx:25961] Re: 5211 SNI Https not working on Iphone ios 16

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Wed Feb 8 13:36:24 -05 2023

Hola Rodrigo,

> To reporta n issue in which webpages server by a Bleuonyx 5211 With
> nginx Activated
>
> Wont show a site served with the ssl letsencrpt certificate. On safari
> nor chrome.
>
> Has anyone tried this.
>
> We think is related to SNI ,
>
> Windows browsers load without problems the https connections

I just tried it with a Vsite on 5211R, which has an LE certificate:

https://5211r1.smd.net/test.php

That 5211R currently is using Nginx as SSL proxy and it loads fine in
Firefox and Chrome (on Ubuntu LTS) for me. I don't have an iPhone or
iPad, so I might be unable to replicate the problem. But if anyone with
IOS 16 could try the URL https://5211r1.smd.net/test.php it might help
to see if this is a general problem with 5211R or an isolated issue on
your end.

If you file a "Support Request" via the GUI (with the checkbox for
"Allow Access" ticked and let me know which Vsites you have problems
with, then I'll be happy to take a look.