[BlueOnyx:25968] Re: Blueonyx 5209 CentOS Linux 7.9.2009

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Fri Feb 10 12:05:55 -05 2023

Hi Keith,

> *We had a power failure at the hosting site*
>
> *This morning both 5209 machines are showing this when trying to access
> the GUI on the power restore*
>

> *Fatal error*: Call to undefined method System::getConfig() in
> */usr/sausalito/ui/chorizo/ci/application/libraries/CCE.php* on line *140*

I just checked the code. Line 140 in CCE.php uses
/usr/sausalito/ui/chorizo/ci/application/libraries/System.php's function
getConfig() to load the config file /usr/sausalito/ui/conf/ui.cfg

Somehow this is now broken on your end.

My guess is that there has been a file corruption and said config file
or /usr/sausalito/ui/chorizo/ci/application/libraries/System.php itself
have been damaged.

Try the following to reinstall these GUI RPMs and see if that fixes the
issue:

yum reinstall sausalito-palette base-alpine-*

If that doesn't help, go one step further and reinstall most of the rest
of the GUI as well:

yum reinstall base-* sausalito-*

That should then do the trick. If it still doesn't work at that point,
then please send me an email offlist with the login details and I'll fix
it for you.