[BlueOnyx:25882] Re: [EXTERNAL] The GoAccess daemon is currently not running

Ceelie, Arie (VodafoneZiggo) arie.ceelie at vodafoneziggo.com
Tue Jan 3 15:26:19 -05 2023

Yep, same here. Got this on january 1st ( no idea if they are running yet though):

* One or more Usage Information Services are currently not running and should be restarted.
- The GoAccess daemon is currently not running and should be restarted.
- The Monitorix daemon is currently not running and should be restarted.