[BlueOnyx:25885] Re: The GoAccess daemon is currently not running

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Tue Jan 3 15:56:59 -05 2023

Hi Janwillem,

> Server 1: has the Usage Information Services item under system status
> and Monitorix works OK but GoAccess has the same error.
>
> Server2: doesn’t have the Usage Information Service item under system
> status. However it has the Monitorix menu item under Usage Information
> but it shows a 404 error page not found.
> GoAcces also not working here.

A "yum clean all" and "yum update" should fix both issues, as I just
published a fix.

The fact that one box wasn't showing the item in Active Monitor? That
sounds like CCEd hadn't been automatically restarted at the end of the
update, which would have solved it. Either way: The YUM updates should
address this now. If not, then please let me know.