[BlueOnyx:25905] Re: New Viste Creation give No SSL Options

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Mon Jan 9 16:09:15 -05 2023

Hi km,

> 5210R trying to add a new vsite, once the setup is completed I go to the
> SSL Tab and  SSL is disabled even though it was checked off in the
> creation of the Vsite and then it tells me that I  don’t have the
> privileges to change it
>
> Any thoughts?
>
> This is the first time in about 3 years we’ve tried to add a new site to
> the system

The Vsite doesn't have an SSL certificate yet, so that's the reason why
the checkbox to enable SSL is crossed out and cannot be ticked.

Click on the button "Let's Encrypt" to request a free LE Cert, import an
existing certificate or create a self signed certificate.

Once the certificate is present, it can be enabled.