[BlueOnyx:25907] CMU migration

Robert Fitzpatrick robert at webtent.org
Tue Jan 10 09:55:18 -05 2023

Interested in getting into these new developments and features as well
as get my 5209R upgraded, I'd like to spin up a 5211R VM on a Linux KVM
host. I see Rocky Linux on the Downloads page, but only AlmaLinux in the
ISO repository?

I've always installed BlueOnyx from ISO. I migrated to KVM some years
ago from ESXi and remember converting to qcow2 format to get all the VM
features. Assuming the only benefit of using the VMDK and converting to
qcow2 would be time it takes to do an ISO install? I may just carry on.

Looking forward to the OpenDKIM implementation on BlueOnyx now, we've
always ran primary DNS servers as slaves of BlueOnyx with DKIM being one
reason.

--
Robert