[BlueOnyx:25941] Fresh Install of 5211R (Small Servers) is not getting ready

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at blackpoint.de
Sat Jan 21 06:40:47 -05 2023

Hello,

I try a fresh install of Blueonyx 5211R. But after install an yum update
(also without yum update afterwards) I only see "A key system component
(CCEd) is currently still involved in the initial set-up of the system."
(also waiting for 5, 10 oder 20 minutes shows no change).

What can I check? What do I have to chage to get the starting wizard page?

Best regards,

Dirk

blackpoint GmbH – Friedberger Straße 106b – 61118 Bad Vilbel