[BlueOnyx:26359] Re: BlueOnyx 5210R: Radicale CalDAV/CardDAV integration released

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Mon Jul 17 14:56:24 -05 2023

Hi all,

> Existing GUI pages for 5210R don't need any changes to continue to work
> and these added functionality provides simplified and better options for
> future changes and modifications.

Actually: Enabling session support for the BlueOnyx 5210R GUI broke
something: The auto-login into phpMyAdmin via the GUI. That one also
used PHP-sessions and you can't have two different sessions going on at
the same time.

So I switched the BlueOnyx 5210R phpMyAdmin to use Cookies for
authentication and integrated the same custom authentication script that
we already use for BlueOnyx 5211R.

YUM updates with fixed "base-phpmyadmin-*" and "phpMyAdmin" have just
been published for BlueOnyx 5210R to address the issue.