[BlueOnyx:26373] Re: Outlook cannot deliver to BO

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sat Jul 29 10:16:29 -05 2023

Hi Meaulnes,

> Seeking for a solution because users of mine repeatedly reported the
> same problem having Outlook blocked, I searched in the maillist and
> found Dick's e-mail. Back then, his mail has not been answered.

I don't have Outlook, so I can't test this.

The relevant part of the error message is this:

7/13/2023 12:54:33 PM - Server at voncastelberg.com (94.103.99.71)
returned '450 4.4.316 Connection refused [Message=Socket error code
10061] [LastAttemptedServerName=voncastelberg.com]

So the connection was refused on the BlueOnyx. But why was it refused?
To know the exact issue we'd need the related log entries from
/var/log/maillog that were written when Outlook tried to deliver this email.

That would tell us what we'd need to know in order to troubleshoot this
further. But looking at the date? The logs might already be gone, so
better check real quick and see if you still have 'em.