[BlueOnyx:26287] Re: Continuing Support for BlueOnyx: Your Help Makes a Difference!

Ken Marcus kenmarcusprecisionweb at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 11:03:28 -05 2023

Michael

I tried to buy a php package but it times out after I click to return from
paypal to
https://shop.blueonyx.it/paypal/express/return/?token=EC-61G20932RX9748606&PayerID=5SREEUTSJ9S72

Also, my password reset  emails for a precisionweb.net and a gmail account
never came.

And .... for selling conversions in general, my advice would be to have
more details on the package, some screenshots etc.
For example, I can't tell if it includes imagick (so that wordpress will
not complain).

Ken Marcus
Precision Web Hosting, LLC