[BlueOnyx:26293] Re: Saving APF Blacklist opens firewall

John Simpson john at swajime.com
Wed Jun 14 12:48:34 -05 2023

Thanks!

I actually see it is even simpler than that...

*/etc/apf/apf -d 88.210.37.73 added by John*

I'm planning to set a script to tail the access_log and run that when
certain things happen, namely when someone tries to access legacy wordpress
functionality or tries multiple subscriptions through the web page.

Thanks,

John