[BlueOnyx:26018] Re: Active monitor

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sat Mar 11 15:30:04 -05 2023

Hi Janwillem,

> Just installed a new 5210R, had some issues with Easy Migrate but
> finally all working.

Very well!

> Only thing which is pretty annoying is that it triggers every 15 minutes
> an Active Monitor email with following body, no description on what is
> up or down.
>
> Active Monitor has detected recent changes in the state of your server
> appliance. For more details, please see the Active Monitor section of the Server
> Desktop.
>
> Summary of changes:
>
> *
> -
>
> any idea?

That is most likely the component that monitors RAID. Go to Active
Monitor, Settings and disable monitoring of the RAID status and the
message should go away.

I've been meaning to troubleshoot this for a while now, but I've been
too busy or too lazy to set up a VM with two disks to simulate a
software RAID. :p