[BlueOnyx:26190] Re: fail2ban loses ignore IP list

Richard Owen richard at pelicanit.co.uk
Fri May 5 01:34:25 -05 2023

Hi Michael,

We have exactly the same issue, we are running   Fail2ban 	0.10.5-4 	on 5209  ( appears not option to update it)
This has  been like this for a long time, we just copy the whitelist back in each time it happens.

Our 5210 is running  Fail2ban 	1.0.2-3  and that appear to be much more stable.

Kind regards
Richard