[BlueOnyx:26196] Re: SNI

Robert Fitzpatrick robert at webtent.org
Tue May 9 12:11:10 -05 2023

Robert Fitzpatrick wrote on 5/5/2023 3:58 PM:
> Robert Fitzpatrick wrote on 4/25/2023 10:17 AM:
>> Michael Stauber wrote on 2/7/2023 10:15 PM:
>>> When you next create or modify the SSL settings for a Vsite (creating
>>> a new LE cert, import a cert or simply flip SSL off and back on
>>> again) it'll walk through all Vsites and will create the proper SNI
>>> configuration for all Vsites that have valid SSL certs.
>>
>> Still have not been able to get our new 5211R VM to use the Vsite
>> cert. I have one Vsite setup on the server, I disabled and re-enabled
>> SSL for the site and still Dovecot is responding with the server cert.
>> Is this
>> working for everyone and can you suggest what I need to do next to resolve?

Okay, so a little more digging and I was able to get this to appear to
work on K-9 Android app. At least it doesn't complain about the cert
like Postbox on my desktop that shows the server cert.

So, can someone here confirm the clients they have this working on?
Perhaps it depends on the client.

--
Robert