[BlueOnyx:26205] Re: LE stopped renewing

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Fri May 12 15:40:36 -05 2023

Hi Colin,

> I opened up the hardware firewall to any and tried to renew. No good but and I could access the site remotely.

Check the URLs you received in /var/log/letsencrypt/letsencrypt.log
during the latest failed attempt and see if it maybe now reported a
different issue.

They're using a distributed network of server for the verification, so
it's not always the same IP. I've also in the past have seen some issues
there and after several attempts it finally came from another host that
was able to get through.