[BlueOnyx:26215] 5210R: ISO image updated (AlmaLinux 8.8)

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sat May 20 14:58:52 -05 2023

Hi all,

AlmaLinux 8.8 has just been released and we updated our BlueOnyx 5210R
ISO image accordingly.

With the new release of the AlmaLinux 8.8 ISO image we also revised our
ISO building procedure a little and published a new installation image
for BlueOnyx 5210R based on the AlmaLinux 8.8 ISO image.

If you already have a BlueOnyx 5210R running, a YUM update will get you
fully current and the latest set of updates seem to be entirely
unproblematic.