[BlueOnyx:26224] Re: 5209 Letsyncrypt issue

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Mon May 22 13:44:59 -05 2023

Hi Janwillem,

> I have a few vsites with letsencrypt certificates, in the BO Gui they
> all show with a valid certificate expiration date, however going to the
> site with a browser throws a certificate expired error.
> 5209 is fully up to date.
> Any clues?

I just had this as well the other day and now I wonder if it really was
just a one-off problem, or if it's a general issue. I'll check.

I guess your Apache hasn't been restarted after the cert was renewed.

Please try this and see if it helps:

systemctl restart admserv httpd dovecot sendmail

That will restart all four services and afterwards you might see that
they are now using the renewed certificates.