[BlueOnyx:26568] Re: Postfix logs

Larry Smith lesmith at ecsis.net
Sat Nov 11 09:54:36 -05 2023

Colin,

  Hmm, looking at one of my servers it appears postfix logs
based on the setting syslog_facility = mail, so you may
want to check your rsyslogd.conf file and make sure
you have:

# Log all the mail messages in one place.
mail.*                                                  -/var/log/maillog

and then restart rsyslog with systemctl restart rsyslog
and see if that doesn't break it loose.

--
Larry Smith
lesmith at ecsis.net