[BlueOnyx:26571] fail2ban firewallcmd-rich-rules ignored?

Darren Wolfe darren at intersys-group.com
Sun Nov 12 12:56:42 -05 2023

Hi

I've changed the fail2ban ban method from route to firewallcmd-rich-rules, but it does not appear to have done anything:
Banned IP's are showing up in the route list as before.
I don't see any entries appearing in the results of "firewall-cmd --list-rich-rules" (it's blank) which is how I should be able to see the ban list via the cli?
I do not see the tab showing the banned IPs
If it helps, no files in /etc/fail2ban are modified

This is 5211r, fail2ban version 1.11.2-1

Thanks
Darren