[BlueOnyx:26587] Re: locked out of ftp

Support support at everypay.gr
Tue Nov 21 18:39:18 -05 2023

Thank you for contacting Everypay!

We have received your email with the subject of: [BlueOnyx:26585] locked out of ftp, and we will contact you with a response to your enquiry soon.

Should you wish to provide us with any additional information, please reply to this email.

You may also find immediate answers to your query on our Website under our FAQ's section.

Ευχαριστούμε που επικοινωνήσατε με την Everypay!

Λάβαμε το μήνυμά σας με τίτλο: [BlueOnyx:26585] locked out of ftp, και θα επικοινωνήσουμε μαζί σας το συντομότερο δυνατόν.

Εάν θέλετε να μας δώσετε οποιεσδήποτε πρόσθετες πληροφορίες, απαντήστε σε αυτό το email.

Μπορείτε επίσης να βρείτε άμεσες απαντήσεις στο ερώτημά σας στον Ιστότοπό μας στην ενότητα των Συχνών Ερωτήσεων.

Everypay Team

Phone: +30 218 218 2800
Karneadou 25-29, 10675, Athens, Greece
EveryPay Payment Services
https://everypay.gr

CONFIDENTIALITY & DISCLAIMER NOTICE
Communications on or through EVERYPAY SA computer systems may be monitored or recorded to secure effective system operation and for the other lawful purposes. Unless otherwise agreed expressly in writing by an officer of EVERYPAY SA, this communication is to be treated as confidential and the information in it may not be used or disclosed except for the purpose for which it has been sent. If you have reason to believe that you are not the intended recipient of this communication, please contact the sender immediately. No employee or agent is authorized to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of EVERYPAY SA with another party by e-mail without express written confirmation by an officer of EVERYPAY SA employees are required not to make any defamatory statements and not to infringe or authorize any infringement of copyright or any other legal right by e-mail communications. Any such communication is contrary to organization policy and outside the scope of the employment of the individual concerned. EVERYPAY SA will not accept any liability in respect of such a communication, and the employee responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other liability arising.