[BlueOnyx:26610] MariaDB connection cannot be established. Check settings.

Colin Jack colin at mainline.co.uk
Thu Nov 30 09:50:00 -05 2023

Good afternoon,

I am trying to migrate from a 5208R to 5210R but Easy Migrate says
ERROR: Unable to connect to MySQL/MariaDB on the this server. Please make sure MySQL/MariaDB is running and that the connection details for MySQL are configured correctly in the GUI.

If I go into the GUI and check MariaDB settings I get

MariaDB connection cannot be established. Check settings.

I have confirmed the password using cceclient but when putting it in on the GUI the server will not accept it. :-/

It is running though

[root at server3 ~]# ps -aux |grep mysql
mysql        603  0.1  1.3 1884072 111368 ?      Ssl  14:39   0:00 /usr/libexec/mysqld --basedir=/usr

What else could be going on?

Thanks

Colin