[BlueOnyx:26434] easy-backup ftp problem and question

Michael Aronoff maronoff at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 01:08:27 -05 2023

I have installed Easy-Backup and it is working great except for sending
to remote ftp. I am on 1.0.9.

I did "/usr/sausalito/sbin/easy-backup --check" and it appears that it
is not compatible with a # in my ftp password. Is that correct? If so
can it be fixed or must I get the ftp password changed?

I also have a question about extra folders. raqbackup allowed extra
folders to be backed-up. I liked that for a few reasons. Is that
something that might be added in future versions?

Thanks,
M Aronoff Out – maronoff at gmail.com

I'm a great believer in luck, and I find
the harder I work the more I have of it.
   - Thomas Jefferson