[BlueOnyx:26441] Re: easy-backup ftp problem and question

JW Ronken jwronken at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 01:47:22 -05 2023

Hi Michael
Don't worry about the subdirs in the remote directory path, I already did
it in the way you proposed.
Regarding the notification sending, I noticed that after the easy-backup
finishes the log file is still in /home/.easy-backup/
(on all 4 5210R where Easy-Backup is currently installed).
Running a full backup from the CLI gives this at the end:

Error parsing time at
/home/solarspeed/easy-backup/tmp/par-726f6f74/cache-f1214cafafa8c3fccb2fe571fe0f283e2a94c809/inc/lib/Time/Piece.pm
line 481, <GEN3> line 1703.

Can it be that this causes the mail issue and/or not deletion of the log
file?
I think you still have alter-admin access to one of the servers, so feel
free to check if you have time or I happily open a new ticket.

Thanks
janwillem