[BlueOnyx:26446] Re: Easybackup

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Wed Sep 6 11:05:29 -05 2023

Hi Tim,

> Ran an incremental backup last night and it showed up as a full back up.
> Duplicity failed because I ran out of disk space because the previous
> back wasn't replaced. I have it set to keep one day of backups. Any Ideas?

When you set it to one day of backups, then I guess every backup will be
a full backup. After all: That means how many days of backups a set
should contain.

If you're that short on space on the storage, it might be best to switch
it from "Incremental" to "Full" backup anyway. Duplicity needs some
wiggle-room for merging incrementals, so you shouldn't give it too
little space to play with.