[BlueOnyx:26464] Nginx config.

Colin Jack colin at mainline.co.uk
Mon Sep 11 11:11:47 -05 2023

Please bear with me - this is unknown territory for me!

I am using Nginx and Cloudflare for one of my own sites.

I am not happy with the load  speed and want to check my settings.

This is the Cloudflare instructions but I cannot see where to add them. 5209R

Super Page Cache for Cloudflare - Nginx Settings
Browser caching rules
Open the configuration file of your domain and add the following rules:
    location ~* \.(xml|xsl)$ { add_header Cache-Control "no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate, max-age=0"; expires -1; }
location /robots.txt { add_header Cache-Control "no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate, max-age=0"; expires -1; }
location /wp-cron.php { add_header Cache-Control "no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate, max-age=0"; expires -1; }
location = /wp-content/wp-cloudflare-super-page-cache/www.whitehands.uk/debug.log { access_log off; deny all; }

Save and restart Nginx.

All the nginx conf files I can find say don't edit them.
Are there separate config files per site?

Guidance please.

Thanks

Colin