[BlueOnyx:26468] minor Roundcube problem

Darren Shea darrens at ecpi.com
Tue Sep 12 11:21:39 -05 2023

I just ran into a small snag on my 5209R system with Roundcube installed,
and I was wondering if there may be a simple solution to this issue...

This BlueOnyx box hosts our main website, as well as all our hosted websites
and email clients. We spun up a separate web server for our main website,
but when I updated the BlueOnyx's DNS for the new primary destination, we
discovered a problem:

When any of our hosting clients try to access the system for webmail, the
server redirects them to our primary webpage, which was fine when it was
serving the relevant webpage, but now that the DNS for the primary page
points to the new standalone web server, this basically breaks webmail for
all our hosted clients - when they go to www.mywebsite.com/webmail (just an
example), Blue Onyx sends them to our new page, which doesn't have the
webmail installed.

Is there a way to change the default webpage Blue Onyx redirects to? If I
could change that default to a different site (which hasn't changed
servers), it should work normally.

Thanks in advance,
    Darren