[BlueOnyx:26478] Re: WSGI

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sat Sep 16 21:25:01 -05 2023

Hi Herb,

> Can we use WSGI with BlueOnyx sites?

Not sure, but I think so. Depending on your BlueOnyx version the names
of the RPMs differ a bit, but you can run ...

yum search wsgi

... to see what's available for the various BlueOnyx versions in the
official repositories.

> Is this a matter of hand updating the site include file?

I believe so. You'd put a sufficiently adapted version of ...

     WSGIDaemonProcess yourapplication user=user1 group=group1 threads=5
     WSGIScriptAlias / /var/www/yourapplication/yourapplication.wsgi

     <Directory /var/www/yourapplication>
         WSGIProcessGroup yourapplication
         WSGIApplicationGroup %{GLOBAL}
         Order deny,allow
         Allow from all
     </Directory>

... in your /etc/httpd/conf/vhosts/site*.include file and that might do
the trick. This may need some fiddling. Note the "Order deny,allow" and
"Allow from all" lines, which would work on an Apache 2.2, but 5209R,
5210R and 5211R use Apache 2.4, so that should be "Require all granted"
instead.